AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Areim offers three areas of expertise: fund management; property development; and advisory. We strategically integrate skill sets across domains to optimise business operations and build trust with all our stakeholders.
At the request of existing investors and partners, we take on advisory assignments.
Past advisory assignments include
- Acquisition of a housing portfolio in Sweden on behalf of a Swedish institution. The portfolio consisted of property at a market value of SEK 5 billion.
- Strategic analysis and management in addition to sales implementation of a mixed portfolio of Swedish and Finnish properties on behalf of a foreign investor.
- Acquisition of core properties in the Nordic market on behalf of a foreign institution.
- Between 2005 and 2008, we acted as advisors to Dutch ING Real Estate (present-day CBRE Global Investors). We built their Nordic portfolio worth approximately SEK 10 billion and helped establish their Nordic operations.
- Between 2003 and 2007, we acted as the local Nordic partner for Blackstone Group.
Each development project is unique, but our strategy remains the same: to create lasting value, sustainably.
A unique and innovative mindset guides how and in what we invest